Dates, schedules and fees
Reopening on may 7th, 2022 !
- Opening of the site: Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 May 2022 – Fête des jardins
- May: open from Friday to Sunday, from 2 to 6 pm (Exceptional opening on Thursday 26/05 from 2 to 6 pm – Ascension)
- June : open from Wednesday to Sunday, from 2pm to 6pm (Exceptional opening on Monday 06/06 from 2pm to 6pm – Pentecost)
- July and August :
Monday: closed (exceptional opening on Monday 15/08)
Tuesday : from 2pm to 7pm
Wednesday to Friday: from 10am to 1pm and from 2pm to 7pm
Saturday and Sunday : from 10am to 7pm
- September: open from Wednesday to Sunday, from 2pm to 6pm
- Last opening days : Saturday 17 and Sunday 18 September 2022 – European Heritage Days
Guided tours for groups are still possible throughout the year, for groups of more than 20 people. Contact us by email or telephone (02 37 49 79 54) to organize your visit.
Summer Pass : €8, unlimited entrance to the site (museum and garden) during the whole opening season, for a first ticket purchased.
Adult : 8 €
Reduced : 5 € children aged 12-18, students, apprentices, job seekers, people with reduced mobility, press card holders, partnerships, groups of more than 20 people.
Children from 7 to 11 years old: €2.
Children under 7 years old : free
Guided thematic tour : extra €1
Group guided tour package: €50 + entrance tickets.